Dr. Matthew Dickson, D.C. is the Owner and Founder of ADIO Chiropractic Center which opened in the spring of 2003. He was born and raised in Montana and chose to practice in Colorado for its similar beauty and outdoor opportunities. He is currently licensed in the state of Colorado and Montana to practice chiropractic. He enjoys spending time with his wife Kristen and his son, Aiden.
Dr. Dickson, D.C. is a 1994 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic located in Davenport, Iowa. Palmer College is where the study of chiropractic began in 1895 and is to this day considered to be one of the premier Chiropractic colleges in the world.
Degrees & Licenses
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic – 1994
- Undergraduate studies from Eastern Montana College & Scott Community College – 1991
- Colorado State Board of Chiropractic Examiners – 1995
- Montana State Board of Chiropractic Examiners – 2001
- Certification from National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Part I, II, III, IV, Physiotherapy
Dr. Dickson, D.C. communicates with many doctors all along the front-range in order to share information and to foster positive professional relationships. In addition, he attends specialized seminars throughout the year to advance his chiropractic techniques, to enhance patient care and to better educate his office team.
Being a mentor to his son and a great husband to his wife. He enjoys camping, fishing, skiing, golf, working on the ranch and other outdoor activities.